Gemma's Garden

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Gemma - Your garden is so beautiful, especially the pond. Just pure class.

Glad that you love Dahlias too! We're going to be great friends here! Can't wait to show you mine!

Don't expect my garden to be like yours though. Mine is like a veg patch, but with hellebores and irises in it.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Gemma - Your garden is so beautiful, especially the pond. Just pure class.

Glad that you love Dahlias too! We're going to be great friends here! Can't wait to show you mine!

Don't expect my garden to be like yours though. Mine is like a veg patch, but with hellebores and irises in it.
Thank you!
My garden is the heart of my home, been working at it since we moved in this house, 18yrs ago and there's still so much to do.
Every Spring we have a new project, last year was the chicken coop for my 4 girls, this year we're building a new koi pond in the back, to replace some of the decking cause it is just too large and hard to mantain
I love all flowers, but I'm totally addicted to Dahlias and Cannas, I wish they had their own forum on here!:D
Wow your garden is stunning @Gemma (y)(y)

Thank you!:)
@Gemma , nice timing for your showcase - I needed a bit of spring today! Very nice flowers.

Thanks @cas , how nice to see you here!:) I have pics of the rest of the garden saved on a portable drive, but I think I want to take new pics this year

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
@Upsy Daisy oh I plan on posting about all my flowers, I love sharing and see other's, I just have to wait for pics!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Brilliant, looking forward to seeing your posts and pics :)

Same here! You've a yearly project! Crikey! I should have joined forums long time ago. I only joined when son went to uni. What a nice way to show your daughters the good gardening life!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I should have joined forums long time ago. I only joined when son went to uni.!
You joined on my B-Day! :)
I too wish I had more time on here (and the Garden pond forum) but with a full time job, teenage boys, house and pets, I'm lucky I have the little time left that I do

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I know what you mean @Gemma .....these forums are addictive!!:D
I belong to 4 gardening ones and 1 work related one......how to we fit it all in??? :D:ROFLMAO:

Happy recent Birthday to you!!:)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I know what you mean @Gemma .....these forums are addictive!!:D
I belong to 4 gardening ones and 1 work related one......how to we fit it all in??? :D:ROFLMAO:

Happy recent Birthday to you!!:)
4 gardening forums?:eek: how do you remember where you post what?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I only post on the Garden Pond forum, and I have to neglect that one to be on this one...it's hard to make friends when you don't have much time for them:(

Thanks for the Happy B-Day! :)

Ask a Question