Gardening Research

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I am a first year MBA student, Now our new venture class asked us to figure out a new product, and our team want to design a mini-tiller(Mantis) that will be lighter,battery power, and more easily-use. But before we start, we need to do the marketing research. I know there are many gardening professionals in the forum. So could you please take just a few minuets to answer several questions in survey? Thank you so much!!

You could send the answers back to my email: (e-mail address removed)
Or just reply directly in the test-box below

Thank you!!!:):):)

1. Do you garden recreationally?

2. Have you ever used a Mini Tiller (mantis)

3. What do you dislike about using the Mini Tiller (Or mantis)

4. What do you like about the Mini Tiller that you currently have?

5. How do you feel about the current price range of the Mini Tiller

6. Do you feel that the price is fair?

7. How long of a warranty do you have on the mini tiller that you currently own?

8. What other tools do you use for tilling?

9. Have you used these alternatives/ if so what do you like about the alternatives?

10. Would you find it to be more convenient if there was a Mini Tiller that was lighter weight, battery powered, and doesn't fling dirt on you?

11. Would you use this product (retaining for question)?

12. Is there anything missing from the Mini Tiller that you wish it had?

13. Would you prefer to buy your gardening tools online or in the store, and why?

14. Is there anything else that you would like to tell us about the mini tiller?

Ask a Question