Gardening Kneeler/Seat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know where I can buy a gardening kneeler/seat that has a weight capacity of up to 25 stones.

The ones I've seen go up to 23 stones max but these aren't strong enough.

I've looked on the internet and can't find what I'm looking for.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Greetings welcome to the Forums.

25 stone = 350 pounds. I'm seeing many step-stools rated at 350 pounds or higher. Perhaps one of those could be used as a garden seat.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Greetings welcome to the Forums.

25 stone = 350 pounds. I'm seeing many step-stools rated at 350 pounds or higher. Perhaps one of those could be used as a garden seat.
Not quite what he means I think, Marck. My daughter gave me for my birthday a kneeler with two raised handles either side to help yourself up, turn it up the other way and it becomes a seat. Luckily I am just under 10 stone, so it is only old age makes me want that assist to stand, but I can see it would be very helpful to a larger person too. Unfortunately I can't help the OP though.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Amazon. 150kg rating

Screenshot_20211103-193929.png

It seems too simple. A muffler repair shop could weld one up for you both bigger stronger and more to your specifications.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It seems too simple. A muffler repair shop could weld one up for you both bigger stronger and more to your specifications.

I thought of that, but it would be rigid, mine folds down for storage, which is handy, looks just like that.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Perhaps, use knee pads in conjunction with a bariatric grade walker, and the aforementioned step-stool.

Ask a Question