Gardening is rough on the hands this homemade is similar to Mary Kay Satin Hands

Reaction score
I've tried the Mary Kay Satin Hands and it feels amazing! I am on a huge kick right now for making homemade remedies. I've completely removed shampoo and conditioner from my day to day routine and replaced it with homemade products. I'm definitely open to creating my own version of satin hands. I am going to be bookmarking this and giving it a go! I love the smell of fresh lemon juice as well, so this is perfect.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
This holiday I will be doing more gifts I have made myself and the body oils and scrubs will be in the gifts I am giving. I like to remove as many unsafe chemicals as I can.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you for sharing this Pat. I often use coconut on my hair, but I've never tried using it on my hands. It sounds like a really good idea:)

Reaction score
Amazing, thanks a lot for sharing! I might be trying this very soon :) I'm not doing well financially right now, so cheaper options are always welcome, specially for little things like these... that right now seem more like a luxury.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I always use gloves when I garden. Otherwise my hands get destroyed. When I first started gardening I wasn't using gloves but found my hands would get cut up and my nails would get all dirt under them.
I highly suggest wearing gloves when you garden!

Ask a Question