Garden Tour 2018

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
I didn't make a video last year, mostly because of the six fox cubs living under the tea-house who were trashing the end bed and some of the lawn. But they've long gone, "they don't write, they don't phone" and everything had recovered,.

Last edited:

Gardening Girl

This is my garden several years back.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Well, I really wanted to watch this, but when I follow the link it takes me to a login page for YouTube. Last I knew you didn't have to log in to watch a video. Could you please check the link? I notice that it says edit in it. Maybe that is why. Thanks
I'm sorry about the kids not writing or phoning. :p

Gardening Girl

This is my garden several years back.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Absolutely lovely. Thank you for taking the time to make this video. I saw too many things that I liked to list them individually.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you all for your kind words. When I make these videos, there's occasionally the sound of a plane going over or the chimes of an ice cream van in a neighbouring road, but the sound of blackbirds singing is a constant!

There's been very few changes in the garden since I made this video seven years ago.

The almond tree in the middle of the garden died, so we've the sambucus in a tub there now. We can ring the changes there should we want to. I took down the branch of the wisteria on the side fence which I'd trained around the eaves of the tea-house as it was getting far too big.

The rest has hardly changed in thirty years.

Last edited:

Ask a Question