Garden Growth

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey. so these are my first plants that i am growing. and i will post progress of these plants every week. So anyway, these plants include broccoli, spinach, basil, peas, and lettuce. I hope you enjoy these posts.

Attachments

• my first garden.jpg
    my first garden.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 189
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
You might not realize how important your idea of posting over time is. I want to point out that you have no expectation of my idea, yet you serve it in the Spirit that is greater than anything I have words to describe. You are competing with so many radio stations, tv stations, internet stations and yet here we are, awaiting your next posts with rapt attention. So thank you for making such a unique effort, the simplicity of which is obviously so much more interesting than tv channels into which millions of dollars are poured.

Damn. That was pretty good. But I have say I have watched threads for months here just to see the bloom that would identify a plant so I am in your target audience!

Last edited:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
How very sweet of you, @DirtMechanic ! Same here! Wish I started like this when I was young. But I had tunnelled vision - only grew Saint Paulia - African violets! I was such a bore with limited vision, or rather none at all.

Well done, son! I am eagerly awaiting, too. This could be the making of you! :D(y)(y)

Reaction score
Country
United States
How very sweet of you, @DirtMechanic ! Same here! Wish I started like this when I was young. But I had tunnelled vision - only grew Saint Paulia - African violets! I was such a bore with limited vision, or rather none at all.

Well done, son! I am eagerly awaiting, too. This could be the making of you! :D(y)(y)
thank you guys so much
i will do an early update tonight

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Nice one :)

There's a potato variety called Charlotte :) I'm growing it for the show this year :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
@Dixon, favor me by hitting the full size image button and including a few descriptive phrases please? It will make searchers able to find specific details and allow frequent viewers the ability to view frequently without clickmania! Thank You!

Reaction score
Country
United States
hey guys i haven't posted in a while but i am going to start again sorry bout that. I had a lot of other stuff to do like homework and i finally am able to get back on

Reaction score
Country
United States
anyway here's a really big update i made a planter box with my dad and put some soil in... and i planted some new seedlings. i will post pictures

Ask a Question