Funny picture for dog lovers and gardeners.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Thanks for the morning smile, Acsapa. The pug is cute but I love the "farmer dog". I'm sitting here at 5 in the morning, grinning from ear to ear...lol

Reaction score
This picture might not be very funny, but I thought it was a really lovely one:

dog-in-garden.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
What an adorable puppy. I just want to pet and hug this beautiful animal. I think the best photos are of animals and babies. The expressions, antics and innocence make for priceless photos:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Here is another cool picture of a dog, cooling off in the backyard with the sprinkler. I wonder if he went dashing thru the garden and was washing off the evidence...lol
Scrap2.jpg

Reaction score
This photo reminds me of the 'if it fits I sits' photos I used to see everywhere. It's amazing what some animals consider to be comfortable. I have a dog that sleeps halfway upside-down, it looks like she's missing bones! My newest puppy (about 5mos old) is very garden-handy. She digs all my holes for me!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Blueeyes, lol, I love this picture, it's hilarious! I wish my dog liked playing with sprinklers! Unforunately, he hates water. If grass is even slightly wet, he won't go outside, he's very stubborn;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Wow, these tulips are so beautiful! I'd love to live near a tulip field, it seems like a very magical place!
The running dog is adorable. I'm pretty sure he wanted to greet the person who was holding the camera:D

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I'm sorry you can't see it, Shellyann36, I can see it in my post and in yours. It is pic of a rather large dog with big floppy ears. There is a large round pot and a small pot side by side, The pooch is stretched out with his body in the large on and his head (along with floppy ears) in the small one...lol
You just right click on the image icon and open in a new link the picture will appear.
I can't see it. I am sure it is quite funny though.
You can right click on the image icon and open it in a new tab. You will see it there.

Ask a Question