Fungi or eggs??

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi all. This has cropped up in my garden in the last few days and was wondering if it was friend or foe? It looks like fungi but someone mentioned it could be eggs?
Thanks in advance!
75194BFA-C63A-40BF-AA4A-9E7393D718D9.jpeg

Reaction score
Country
United States
Negroni, Have you ever noticed that cabbage worms or another garden pests, like the cabbage moth, really love a specific variety of plants? While you might initially think you should avoid planting that crop the opposite is really true. Plant the offending variety and then the pests will be less likely to go after your other treasured varieties that you planted. Use the one variety to keep all the bugs away from the other varieties of plants. In the past, I had a bunch of plants growing in a greenhouse and noticed I had a case of spider mites beginning to infest my indoor plants. . I put a slow growing Knock Out Rose with the other plants and all the spider mites went to the Knock Out Rose. After a few days I took the Knock Out Rose full of spider mites outdoors and sprayed her down stopping the infestation. If the spider mites return I would just repeat the process.

Last edited:

Ask a Question