Fuchsias

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
My fuchsias are now starting to bloom and I have been taking more tip cuttings.

Do you prefer single or double fuchsias?

Reaction score
I love both single and double fuchsias. I just love the colors the come in. They are one of my favourite plants and I wish I could have a few.. but I really don't have space even for one more plant . lol :) Enjoy your fuchsias and post some pictures here.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I love fuchsias (apart from spelling it - I always type it wrong the first time for some reason, must be a mental block)! I've only got singles (Mrs Popple and another that looks very similar) but looking to put a few more shrubs in next year so hopefully there'll be a bit more variety then. My grandma has loads of fuchsias in her garden, and when I was younger I used to love drawing them. I've probably got a whole sketch pad devoted to them somewhere! I should try and dig it out sometime.

Looking forward to seeing photos of yours scotkat! :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Scotkat, your fuchsias are absolutely gorgeous, I love them! They're perfect:D . And they look so magical. Thank you for sharing the pictures. Now I want to grow fuchsias too:D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Ooh wow they are beautiful! :) I particularly like Megan, each bloom looks like a small ballet dancer!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
Are you in UK Becky as happy to take tip cuttings for you.

Ask a Question