Fuchsias Pruned Back

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
About a month ago I pruned back most of my fuchsias and put them in the greenhouse .

Yesterday I decided to do another check as there are still fuchsias in bloom outdoors .

The pots of fuchsias I had pruned have spurted lots of new growth as if its Spring as its been and still is so mild.

So gave them another prune .

I shall take photos of them to share today .

How is everyone else's fuchsias?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Mine are still flowering like crazy! The two we've got in our back garden are quite out of shape, so I was planning on pruning them back quite hard in early spring. I thought they would have stopped flowering by now although I'm not complaining!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Unfortunately, I don't grow any fuchsias. I wish I did, I find them so pretty! But surprisingly, my miniature roses have spurted lots of new growth too. I think that some of them will actually bloom:) It would be wonderful to get some flowers in October:D

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
These have had a second prune.
fuchsias1.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
They produced so many small, green leaves, looking at the picture really feels like spring, thank you for sharing it!:) I wish there was no winter, I always miss my plants so much.

Ask a Question