Front door sign

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
I'm making one of these to post beside our front doorbell (which is quite obvious but also ignored by those who get jollies from banging on the door):

P

Peace perfect peace

Hi Marlingardener,
A great sign and when i see these sorts of things it reminds me of an old french man who lived on the main road to our nearest village
He had an old toilet out side his garden gate and the Pan area of the toilet was full of geraniums flowering away all summer.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I want to come up with "Pulling the weed" kind of joke or something similar but for a doormat instead.

Gail_68

Beauty blooms in the garden as well as the heart.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
I'm making one of these to post beside our front doorbell (which is quite obvious but also ignored by those who get jollies from banging on the door):
View attachment 53700
Lovely sign but no weeds would go from here, just my plants :cry: as one neighbour can't wait till you have one foot in the grave before she goes digging :censored:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
I have a small framed picture in the bathroom about keeping the toilet seat down when you flush it. Does not work. Husband can't read it I guess, or he does not care that poop spray goes everywhere when he flushed. one of my pet peeves with him and company.

Gail_68

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
I have a small framed picture in the bathroom about keeping the toilet seat down when you flush it. Does not work. Husband can't read it I guess, or he does not care that poop spray goes everywhere when he flushed. one of my pet peeves with him and company.
Oh Esther that's the best :ROFLMAO: i've got a brass one on my front door saying "Please remove your shoes" because i make hubby takes his off, he brought one for the door :rolleyes: saying if mine come off others do to...best part is we never see nobody :LOL:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
I even sent husband that Video from Dirty Jobs guy showing the germs in the area from flushing the toilet. Nope does not work.
Oh Esther that's the best :ROFLMAO: i've got a brass one on my front door saying "Please remove your shoes" because i make hubby takes his off, he brought one for the door :rolleyes: saying if mine come off others do to...best part is we never see nobody :LOL:
I am trying to start that also. Take his shoes off. Not working yet. You know its just the little things. Not asking for big stuff.

Gail_68

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
I even sent husband that Video from Dirty Jobs guy showing the germs in the area from flushing the toilet. Nope does not work.

I am trying to start that also. Take his shoes off. Not working yet. You know its just the little things. Not asking for big stuff.
Oh i know what you mean but it's registered well that much as he went to the shop in his slippers :LOL:

Ask a Question