Reaction score
054.JPG
050.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
These are beautiful pictures, looking at them is a pure pleasure!:D I really miss looking at flowers, I hope winter will be over soon.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
What beautiful flowers! Thanks for sharing these with us! I definitely have to plant zinnias this year! With everything going on last year I got distracted and completely forgot about them.

Reaction score
Lovely pics from your grams garden.. Thanks for posting them;) Welcome to this great forum. :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
gosh I love the nice bright colors there and would they pop in a yarden .Makes me want spring to get here

Reaction score
Great pics! Love the colors. Flowers are so awesome, they create a beautiful atmosphere and smell terrific too.
I am in the learning phase of all of this.

Reaction score
Those are beautiful! The first image is stunning!
I used to admire my grandmother's roses. I would help her garden and put my nose into every flower to get a whiff.
Nothing like fresh flowers from the garden!

Reaction score
Those are lovely flowers, looks like they take full sun, or can they handle partial shade? I'm going to attempt to get my outdoor garden going this spring and summer. I tried it two summers ago but ended up mowing down several tall, gangly looking Black-eyed Susan's that were kinda infected with mealy bugs (I hate to say). I allowed them to grow too tall and really sort of neglected the garden. Next time around I'll have a different approach. I started the previous garden by adding several large packs of potting soil and about 4 bags of the exact same seeds - Black Eyed Susan's. The package just showed, "Wild Flowers" so I assumed that I would get an assortment of flowers, but all the seeds were for one type of flower. Plus, I didn't plant the seeds, I just tossed them all around the soil then watered the seeds. That's one thing about indoor and outdoor gardening, you get out of it, exactly what you put into it.

Reaction score
These are beautiful pictures. It looks as if your gram takes so much time and care for her plants. I bet it smells wonderful when you walk around the garden. Get lots of tips and ideas from your gram. I truly miss mine. She could get a garden to grow in the hottest summers working with such rocky land that most would give up. The older generation have so much knowledge to tap into if we just listen.

Ask a Question