Freshly ground maple tree mulch

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi everyone im new on the forum here i just had an 80 foot silver maple taken down and ground the stump into mulch i have way more than i can use and have given some away i probably have about 6 to 10 yards left if anyone is interested its free just dont want to send it to landfill if anyone can use it hope someone out there could use it im located in the weston road and 401 area

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Bit far for me :) You might get a better response if you start a thread with a title like 'Anyone from Toronto?' or 'Do you live in Toronto?'. Wish I did live in Toronto, six yards is a heck of a lot, half a yard of sand would cover the floor of my truck back in the day.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We cut one of those down and used the logs in a smoker. It was a pretty good taste. I guess chips could do the same thing.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Put my money where my mouth is, started a thread in general gardening talk "Do you live in Toronto?" with a link to this one. I appreciate a bit of good will :)

Ask a Question