For Colin

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Haha, this could apply to @Ian too. Never has a label maker been so well used! :LOL:

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Many thanks marlingardener and yes you are bang on. I've never been called lazy because no one can catch me. (y)

I'm pleased Ian and I are clones Becky; of all the strangest places to be taught tidiness was The National Coal Board where I worked down a deep coal mine; I can't stand my workshop being untidy and a pair of best friends are my hand brush and dustpan. I've never believed in "A place for everything and everything all over the place". I've visited workshops were I had trouble placing my feet and lots of things hanging down from the ceiling to bang my head on; I'm sure a bomb would actually tidy some of them. :)

I'm stuck though with just one problem marlingardener; I've put my Evershed & Vignoles 1,000V Megger somewhere safe and still can't find it; it's here somewhere?

upload_2018-6-7_12-27-21.png

I know where all my electrical test gear and electrical materials/components are but how can I lose something the size of this megger? :(

Kind regards, Colin.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
I reckon that quote was said by someone who was too disorganised to keep things tidy and thus jealous of those who are organised.
Wish I was. Somewhere in this garden are dozens of trowels, daisy grubbers, tweezers, dibbers and other small tools. I don't know where.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Owdboggy, I am still looking for the rubber cover on the foot pedal of our garden tractor. I went out to mow with it on, and came back with it gone. This was a couple of years ago . . . .
I put red tape or red paint on the garden hand tools--I still lose them, but usually find them within a week.
Thank heavens the hens and cats are easy to find or I'd be out at 3 a.m. trying to locate our critters!
I am jealous of the organized, but being married to an engineer, I just leave the organization up to him and soldier on!

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Sounds like a metal detector might be of use to you Owdboggy? (y):)

I used to say in my departments at work "when the floor is full please use the waste bins provided".

Kind regards, Colin.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
my husband, not organized . recent issue, his drill, could not find. started mumbling, I hate to have to go "BUY" another one. finally found it. disorganization can equal $$$$. and him dragging equipment around, don't believe in wrapping the electric cord around the object, just let it drag along behind. LOL. it can be one pain.

Ask a Question