Fluorescent gardenwear

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I love the look of these pots for your garden - how lovely would it be in the evening to have a garden full of glowing pots?!

5766-360x360-1362501567.png

Fluorescent gardenwear

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It definitely is something really unique, I haven't heard about fluorescent gardenwear before. I believe it might look really nice in the evening but I'm not sure if it's something for me, I prefer when my garden doesn't look too modern. But I think I'd like to have two or three white glowing pots:)

Reaction score
I am sure that it will look lovely in a moon garden. I haven't heard of those before. I guess the idea will get quite popular especially for those having containers outside or in the drive ways.

Reaction score
Those are really cool. I've always thought that planters come in really predictable colors and I get bored with terra cotta. These are pretty unique and a little groovier than your average planter.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7B
I really like the bright fluorescent colors as well ! I think they make everything look so bright and pretty in the yard and on the decks.
Mostly, I have to make do with the dollar store pots, simply because that is what is in the budget at this point, but every now and then, I splurge and get something pretty when I find it on sale, so eventually, it will start looking nicer.
I really want to get some of the glow paint, and make the pots that I have where they will illuminate at night. I really love that look, and just painting the pots that I have should not be really expensive.

Ask a Question