Flowers I've Grown

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 10a - Sunset 22
Country
United States
I like taking pictures of things in the yard.

A Sweet Pea
ry%3D480

Flower Garden
ry%3D480

Bachelor Button
ry%3D480

Roses
ry%3D480

Blossom
ry%3D480

Snap Dragon
ry%3D480

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Beautiful flowers, thanks for sharing! I wish more flowers in my area would start to bloom, I am getting depressed again since the sunshine decided to take a vacation:D:barefoot:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Awesome! What state are you in? I have tons of bachelors buttons and snap dragons blooming. Didn't realize they came in so many colors. Loving it!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 10a - Sunset 22
Country
United States
I'm in southern California. Yep, Bachelor Buttons come in a variety of colors and with Snapdragons there are even more,

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
These pictures are amazing! I love them all:) The second one is my favorite, I think. You have a wonderful flower garden, Greenhorn:)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Lovely shots. I have just bought a sweet pea and not sure where to plant. Would you suggest pot or garden and I assume with a bit of a trellis?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11b
Country
Brazil
I like taking pictures of things in the yard.
Me too! I especially enjoy taking pictures to observe the different development stages of each individual plant. I also enjoy taking random pictures sometimes (when others are not looking).

By the way, nice flowers you had. I liked 1 and 5 more.

Thank you!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 10a - Sunset 22
Country
United States
Lovely shots. I have just bought a sweet pea and not sure where to plant. Would you suggest pot or garden and I assume with a bit of a trellis?

Garden or pot? Either one is fine, typically I go garden as the more you plant the more flowers you'll get. And yes, a trellis or string as they are climbers.

Generally cool (partial sun) semi moist rich soil for roots if possible with sun for the plant itself . Seeds should be scarified or soaked before planting, I usually planted in fall as they require days of cool temperature to bloom well. In colder location they can be planted in spring.

Ask a Question