Flower Pouch Growing Bags

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes, they work great but take a while to fill if you are doing a lot of them. Got them off Amazon I think. If you buy them in quantity they are cheaper.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I saw it for the first time in a local cafe. They had really nice white flowers growing in these bags through all territory. It was a year ago really. A little later I bought a pack of them and now I have 6 really beautiful flower pouches. It's a good alternative to the usual way of planting. I am going to plant 14 next year, hope I can.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 6
Country
United States
I saw it for the first time in a local cafe. They had really nice white flowers growing in these bags through all territory. It was a year ago really. A little later I bought a pack of them and now I have 6 really beautiful flower pouches. It's a good alternative to the usual way of planting. I am going to plant 14 next year, hope I can.
@kay_burton, Do you know what type of flowers you would like to plant in your flower pouches next year?

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question