Flower Pouch Growing Bags

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes, they work great but take a while to fill if you are doing a lot of them. Got them off Amazon I think. If you buy them in quantity they are cheaper.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I saw it for the first time in a local cafe. They had really nice white flowers growing in these bags through all territory. It was a year ago really. A little later I bought a pack of them and now I have 6 really beautiful flower pouches. It's a good alternative to the usual way of planting. I am going to plant 14 next year, hope I can.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 6
Country
United States
I saw it for the first time in a local cafe. They had really nice white flowers growing in these bags through all territory. It was a year ago really. A little later I bought a pack of them and now I have 6 really beautiful flower pouches. It's a good alternative to the usual way of planting. I am going to plant 14 next year, hope I can.
@kay_burton, Do you know what type of flowers you would like to plant in your flower pouches next year?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Impatiens seem to grow the best in our "Flower fall"

Attachments

• flower fall.jpg
    flower fall.jpg
    506.6 KB · Views: 41

Ask a Question