Flower Bed Help

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello everyone!

I am new here and to gardening. I started putting together my flower bed but can't figure out what else to add. I live in Oklahoma. Any suggestions? Thank you!!!

Ricky

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    194.8 KB · Views: 246

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
What soil have you got and what aspect is that patch please? How many hours of full sun and all that please!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Welcome Ricky. My one piece of advice is symmetry. You have a great backdrop with the evergreens. Continue to balance the area out with annuals and perennials and you will be the envy of the neighborhood.

Bluesamurai

Interested in plants
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome Ricky. My one piece of advice is symmetry. You have a great backdrop with the evergreens. Continue to balance the area out with annuals and perennials and you will be the envy of the neighborhood.
Symmetry is always what i strive for; i would say the same thing as you. And i would also suggest trimming those bushes regularly once they get bigger. You don't want them to look ragged.

Ask a Question