Flower arrangements

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Here are a few of my flowere arrangements have a pick. Would love to look at some of yours.

DSC03801.JPG
DSC04387.JPG
flrargmt.jpg
hibiscus.jpg
ikebana1.JPG
ikebana2.jpg
lata.JPG
lily.arrange,ment.jpg
twig.jpg
lilies.jpg
xmascandle.jpg

Th flowers, twigs and leaves are from our garden.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United Kingdom
Beautiful! My favourite is the first, they are all very nice but I also really like four and eight. They are lilies? Or they have a look of lilies, one of my favourites. What is the color? Very pretty. Also what are the flowers in the forth picture? Are they edible? They look like an edible flower I have seen.

I don't have any pictures of indoor flower arrangements, sadly its a rarity as my hayfever rebels!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Beautiful! My favourite is the first, they are all very nice but I also really like four and eight. They are lilies? Or they have a look of lilies, one of my favourites. What is the color? Very pretty. Also what are the flowers in the forth picture? Are they edible? They look like an edible flower I have seen.

I don't have any pictures of indoor flower arrangements, sadly its a rarity as my hayfever rebels!

The 4th one is the hibiscus and they are edible. But I have not eaten them so far. The 8th one is my favourite too. I just made it this morning using the dead inflorescence and a croton twig. The first one and a few others are lilies.

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Really beautiful! I love floral arrangements and wish that I had the creativity to do that with a florist, making arrangements for all occasions would be terrific.

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
I love the edible flowers too! I have had many salads that have them in and it tastes nice but sad to know its coming out of the garden that made it so colourful.

Reaction score
Sadly I don't have any flower arrangements to show right now :( My laptop is at the workshop and am using the old one I had to format recently. But I loved the flower arrangements you shared :) I liked the lilies the most!

Ask a Question