Flea beetles on eggplants

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Unfortunately, year after year my eggplants get hundreds of flea beetles on them. I tried neem oil on them this year but it hasn’t worked. What can I use to kill the flea beetles?
I also have problems with them in the spring on all my nightshade plants, and sometimes the plants will get stunted from them. They’re about the only pest left in my garden other than stink bugs and the occasional aphid.
Down below is a picture of my neem oil. Is it a good brand for neem oil? It is 100% cold pressed neem oil. So far it has repelled leaf hoppers very well and I think it has killed aphids, but that’s about it
4E437030-8F54-48F0-9EE9-97E1AB214182.jpeg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Unfortunately, year after year my eggplants get hundreds of flea beetles on them. I tried neem oil on them this year but it hasn’t worked. What can I use to kill the flea beetles?
I also have problems with them in the spring on all my nightshade plants, and sometimes the plants will get stunted from them. They’re about the only pest left in my garden other than stink bugs and the occasional aphid.
Down below is a picture of my neem oil. Is it a good brand for neem oil? It is 100% cold pressed neem oil. So far it has repelled leaf hoppers very well and I think it has killed aphids, but that’s about itView attachment 70281
That Neem Oil is fine but not what I'd use for flea beetles. What I use is a spinosad based product. Look for Spinosad Soap. Use it every 3-5 days until insects are all killed.

Ask a Question