First tomato of the season!!!!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
I picked my first tomato of the season this morning. Now, before y'all get excited, it was a cherry tomato a bit larger than a ping-pong ball, and it was only one. We have two more ripening and will be eaten by mid-week. The Celebrity tomatoes are beginning to ripen, so a month from now I'll probably be complaining about having to can/freeze tomatoes. I'm so hard to please . . . .

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Oh, it`s ok Marlin (for short) we`ve always said .... cor, that`s one lady who is plainly hard to please :giggle: Tell you what - you have one more tomato than us, We do have one or two little green ones that look very similar to peas. although last summer was a bumper crop.
Zigs has a few plants in his cactus tunnel, but this year I`ve been concentrating on ornamental plants for my new gardens. I have grown thousands of those, and the pesky partridges and rabbits have had a field day !
Zigs did bring me a rather small and misshapen strawberry the other day a bit bigger than my thumb nail - it was delicious
1624303753503.png

Ask a Question