First signs of spring in Vancouver

Reaction score
Finally a sunny(ish) day in Vancouver and spring is attempting to assert itself. Cherry blossoms and Magnolias are still in hiding, but there is some colour finally. Has spring hit your areas yet?
DSCN1134.JPG
DSCN1135.JPG
DSCN1136.JPG
DSCN1137.JPG

Reaction score
I saw the exact same thing in Hoorn (the Netherlands) 1 month ago or so. It seems the spring is starting way too soon everywhere in the world :LOL: This winter was very warm over there and in my country as well, what about Vancouver?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I love spring!:love: Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures, Lostvalleyguy. In my city, we plant crocuses on lawns near streets too. They've just started blooming. I haven't seen any daffodils here yet, but I hope it will change soon:)

Reaction score
Yea!! Great to see those photos. Spring is Slooooowly coming to the Northeast US, much of the snow has melted and the daffodils and tulips are starting to poke out. Still cold, I'm anxious to get through the unpredictable March weather and get into April.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Am just south of you and spring has sprung here. Have been trying to tidy up my yard. Here's what is blooming in my yard and neighborhood.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
And my heirloom double Daffs, Rip Van Winkle and Van Dion
image.jpg
image.jpg

Reaction score
Great pictures Jewell. Clearly being a little further south gives you a but of a head start on growing season. The cherry blossoms are just trying to blossom now but they are far and few between. The magnolias always put on a good show, but they are still in hiding.

Ask a Question