First garden in!

Reaction score
After many, many fights with my tiller we finally got our first garden in today. Sweet corn, 3 kinds of onions, 3 different kinds of tomatoes, 2 kinds of peppers, lima, and green beans, cucumbers, spaghetti squash, Sugar baby watermelons, and musk melons. Tired back and blistered hands, but we feel good about it! We even ran out of room.

Reaction score
Sounds nice, I am always amazed by the production of cucumbers. I grow pounds of cucumbers. Best of luck, I would love to see some photo's during harvest season.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Sounds great! Have you got any photos?

Reaction score
Congratulations! It sounds like you've got a good amount of space to work with. All of that effort will pay off when harvesting time comes. It will be like going to the Farmer's Market in your own back yard. I hope to do the same thing one day, on a smaller scale, though.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It sounds great!:D Gardening is so exciting and one of the most wonderful things is that soon you will have your own, fresh vegetables. Whenever I eat something that I grew on my own, I find it the most delicious! Keep us posted.

Reaction score
I may have a planting addiction lol Our garden went from a nice 15 x 35 to a new and improved 25 x 45, there's just so much we want to plant is all. My next challenge is how to route the vines to a manageable space, Yikes!

BTW I like your quote Claudine.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Sound wonderful and all I can think off is fresh vegetables and fruits! Here is to a bountiful harvest to you, soon :)

Ask a Question