Fire aint killer question

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Is there a concentrate that i can mix with water? All i find is granular.

Also how can i remove my name from my posts?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 8 B 15-20 F -9.4 -6.7c
Country
United Kingdom
I presume you mean Ant Killer, in answer to your question not aware of a dilute able chemical but some bug guns (sprays) kill ants and are ready mixed. Regarding removing your name from your posts I think it can be done through your profile page.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Is there a concentrate that i can mix with water? All i find is granular.

Also how can i remove my name from my posts?
If you want to kill fire ants that are underground all you have to to is mix 2 oz of spinosad per gallon of water and drench the soil where the mound is. If a huge mound do it twice and outside of the perimenter. They will all be gone within 3 days.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
If you want to kill fire ants that are underground all you have to to is mix 2 oz of spinosad per gallon of water and drench the soil where the mound is. If a huge mound do it twice and outside of the perimenter. They will all be gone within 3 days.
Will Spinosad kill my plants?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Could not find spinosad. I could not find fire ant killers with only .5%spinosad

Ask a Question