Fern Eggs

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Hello all! I've been growing some tiny fern eggs in my living room, very close to the window and would love your help I put them in a bowl with wet cotton. Any help will be nice!!!!! This forum has been very helpful and friendly!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
What do you mean by fern eggs? New phrase on me.
Ferns grow from spores which usually are found as brownish dust on the back of the fronds. I have a detailed set of info on how to do it if you are interested.

Reaction score
Country
Greece
What do you mean by fern eggs? New phrase on me.
Ferns grow from spores which usually are found as brownish dust on the back of the fronds. I have a detailed set of info on how to do it if you are interested.
IMG-20200415-WA0005.jpeg
Would love the detailed information if you can. Thank you very much for your help!!!

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Ooops! Something went wrong.

Asparagus sprengari has these berries and also on mature plants, curved, very spiteful thorns develop.
Thank you for your detailed identification of the plant species! Thorns?? Haven't seen any thorns.

Ask a Question