Feels like Autumn today

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
Wet windy and cold .

And mean really wet garden pots getting blow down.

So today has been an indoor job of washing kitchen units.

Reaction score
The grass is always greener on the other side. I love that kind of rainy, windy weather. I would gladly trade my my hot, swampy, stagnant Florida morning with not a single breeze moving for your Autumn day.

Reaction score
I agree. It's been bucketing down where I live for the past few days. I had to go outside a while ago because I'd put laundry on before the storm. I was out for two minutes at most, and I was drenched!

Reaction score
You can come here. It is 78 degrees (Fahrenheit). It is 74% humidity so it feels 82. Plus, a few random showers throughout the day.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
We are in a heat warning for today, so I would love to have a nice autumn feeling breeze to come my way. Darn global warming, I am not used to this kind of heat!

Reaction score
I absolutely love that kind of weather, and I can't wait to get and have more of it.

Reaction score
Doesn't sound so bad, it's been so rainy over here, which is really odd for this time of the year. Around this time of the year it is around 36C or so. I would take the wet cool days over the steaming hot ones :) But that's just because we are so used to hot days ;) I'll surely get tired of the cold damp days once I move.

Reaction score
I can relate to what you are saying as a couple of weeks ago i wanted to get out of my skin as the place was unbearable hot and in the blink of an eye it's torrential downpour accompanied by heavy winds which as a result have me locked away indoors. The good thing about this is my plants are not dry anymore, they are well watered.

Reaction score
You can come here. It is 78 degrees (Fahrenheit). It is 74% humidity so it feels 82. Plus, a few random showers throughout the day.
As long as you're paying for the flight, I'll be there in a jiffy!

Reaction score
We live in Florida so we don't have the tell tale signs of fall that's for sure. :) It's still warm here but you can tell Florida's fall is certainly close. All of the fall decorations are out and I see my neighbors decorating for the season. The Halloween costumes and candy are out along with pumpkins!! My kids love this time of year... me too! Starbucks pumpkin spice latte is here! Yummy!!

Many fall activities are in full swing and our theme parks are staring to have their horror nights. I know much different than a lot of places but I truly feel blessed to live in a state with a little bit of everything!
:)

Ask a Question