Favorite things to grow

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I like growing tomatoes, figs, beans and strawberries. I always get a good number of tomatoes when I plant them, and it's the same with beans and strawberries. Figs on the other hand take a very long time to start regularly giving you a lot of the fruit, however I absolutely love fresh figs, and they're delicious every time!

What are your favorite things to grow?

Reaction score
I've always liked to grow ornamentals most :) That might change next year when I get my little greenhouse and can start growing chillies and tomatillos (y) The first edible thing I planted was cucumbers, so maybe I grow some of those as well, they are so easy to grow :) We might also grow strawberries in the garden, the previous occupants did ;) That gives me hope :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I love growing green beans and they took to the soil of my garden very well comparing to other plants such as sweet pepper. Tomatoes are nice too but my family doesn't like them that much. My other favorite vegetable to grow is cucumbers :), and herbs of all kind.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I love growing miniature roses. They're wonderful plants. Just looking at them makes me happy. I strongly believe that there is nothing more beautiful in this world than a small, white and elegant miniature rose:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Yum, I love the idea of growing my own figs! We don't have any edibles in our garden, just ornamental shrubs. Where abouts in the UK are you @turtledove?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 6
Country
United States
I like growing Black Seeded Simpson Lettuce. Also I like growing tulips and snapdragons.

Ask a Question