Fast growing trees for zone 9b

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
What are a few good fairly fast growing, good for zone 9b, not too huge but with a decent canopy. Oh yeah and something pretty cheap to get a sapling of.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
What are a few good fairly fast growing, good for zone 9b, not too huge but with a decent canopy. Oh yeah and something pretty cheap to get a sapling of.
All a zone tells us is the average first frost. Where do you live, what type of soil do you have alkaline or acidic, do you get a lot of rain, does it get really hot in the summer etc? All of these things matter. All trees do not live everywhere. Please finish your profile.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Gee I think I found hell for forums and that's not what I was looking for just a couple cheap trees that might grow well here. As far as you Chuck are you the moderator here and if not who elected you god **** off I'm outa here

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Gee I think I found hell for forums and that's not what I was looking for just a couple cheap trees that might grow well here. As far as you Chuck are you the moderator here and if not who elected you god **** off I'm outa here
Don't get mad. At least now we all know where you live and have a much better knowledge of what will and will not grow there. If you would have been from South Texas I would have been able to help you but as no one here is a mind reader no one could even begin to guess what would grow there and what would not without you finishing your profile. I hope someone can help you but with an attitude like yours????????????????????????

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom

@Chuck was asking a perfectly reasonable question, it did not justify your rude response. I am issuing you with a warning, but further incidences of this behaviour will result in a ban.

Ask a Question