fast growing indoor plants from seed

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi, I cannot find answers online at all, but I am wondering, what are some of the fastest growing indoor plants from seed. they would get plenty of sunlight, I just don't know where to find answers to this question. I am hoping to do snake plant, aloe vera, and string of pearls but I am unsure how long these will take to germinate. I am hoping that the longest it will take is 5 months and that they can last through the winter as well. If you have any advice on which seeds to purchase, please let me know!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Snake plant and aloe vera and string of pearls are started from cuttingings or divisions from Mother plants. No seeds with those plants, but there are many other type plants you can start from seed. Go to your locale garden store and check out their seed rack and pick out some seeds to germinate. Here's a photo of some seeds I germaintated. Basil and an Annual flower I forgot the name of. It is so much fun germinating seeds Faith1 Good luck I hope the best for you.

Attachments

• IMG_1539.JPG
    IMG_1539.JPG
    137.9 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_1540.JPG
    IMG_1540.JPG
    165.6 KB · Views: 109

Ask a Question