Fall outdoor flowers?

Reaction score
Do you do anything for the fall? I live in the Chicagoland area, which gets pretty cold pretty quickly, but I'm already missing our colors. What do you do?

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
I use to live in Cleveland Ohio and it is cold there allready. I am in the Mid-Atlantic area now not as cold be it is cooler than normal this year. Our colors are still holding although the leaves have started to come down. The winter colors around here are the mums in yellows and purples and pansies. I hope the Azelea blooms one more time before it really gets cold the one here is a deep pink.

Reaction score
I am living in the Caribbean and i am just blessed that i experience almost fair weather all throughout the year; i am getting torrential downpours at this point in time but i am very grateful as it cools down the land other than that it's a little chilly on some nights but never cold.I still enjoy the beauty of my flowers are their still blooming lovely.

Ask a Question