Exotic Angel Plant

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
My winter here is too long, and I am achy to plant something. This exotic angel plant came into my sight while I was at Walmart, and the beautiful color leaves just scream at me to take them home.

When I got it, the pot that held this plant was dried like a desert, and the leaves sounded crunchy. So I repot it as soon as I got home. After reading the tag, I know that this Exotic Angel Plant, Snow white, needs lots of water. It looks happier now.
collage.png

I haven't heard of Exotic Angel plant before, have you?

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
The name exotic angel isn't what I would expect to the from a plant! I do love the variegated colours if it! Does it make a good houseplant? I have never heard of it before and it looks like the smaller version of a large hedge bush we had when I was growing up. I remember this because I had to pick some colored leaves for a school project and I had some of those colors when I picked a few from said hedge.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
I hadn't heard of that plant name either - but it looks like a lovely houseplant! Glad to hear that after getting a nice drink that it seems happier - I often feel sorry for plants I see in the store or at nurseries looking a little worse for wear. I just want to try and resurrect them all!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
@aquaticneko This is the first time I have this Exotic Angel Plant inside my house. I put it in a small pot that fitted on my kitchen window sill. It looks so very pretty with the colors and different. I have always wanted something unique looking plants rather than flowers, and that is my aim for this year!

@amelia88 I know what you mean about bringing them home and give them a chance to thrive. If my budget was bigger, I think my house will be filled with plants and flowers :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
I am also curious about the Exotic Angel Plant so i did some googling and discovered that Exotic Angel Plant is not a species of plant, but rather a brand name. This link describes it better than i can....
http://www.houseplantsforyou.com/what-is-an-exotic-angel-houseplant/

I think the plants should be sold with both the brand and species so people know what they are really getting. For example the label should say that the plant is brand name Exotic Angel species Senecio. Was there no other info on the plant to let you know what species of plant it is?

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I haven't heard of them before but they do look familiar. I guess you just saved the plant from being crispy to fresh.

They look lovely though.

Ask a Question