EPIC GARDEN HARVEST PHOTOS May to November (VIDEO)

Reaction score
In case you have not been keeping up with all of the harvest photos, here is a collection of the garden harvest pictures in one video. Some pictures I did not add to the video such as this picture below and the blueberry harvest photos, and pictures of some of the lettuce harvest.

Watch video below for an idea of what we grew throughout Spring, Summer, and Fall:

Original post @ EPIC GARDEN HARVEST PHOTOS (May to November)

-Cassie K, veganslivingofftheland.blogspot.com

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
Philippines
Sometimes I bypass threads like this because I only feel envy. It's so nice to harvest fruits and vegetables from your own garden. It doesn't matter if the harvest looks good or of low quality but they taste so good. With the video you have there, I feel like making a video of my own to showcase our own harvest. But that would be early next year for our crops are still reeling from the recent flooding.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
What a harvest! You yellow squashes look 110% better than the one in the store and delicious.

Reaction score
Sometimes I bypass threads like this because I only feel envy. It's so nice to harvest fruits and vegetables from your own garden. It doesn't matter if the harvest looks good or of low quality but they taste so good. With the video you have there, I feel like making a video of my own to showcase our own harvest. But that would be early next year for our crops are still reeling from the recent flooding.
Good idea, I hope this encourages everyone to do the same.

Reaction score
What a harvest! You yellow squashes look 110% better than the one in the store and delicious.
Awesome, thank you. We grew so much, we ended up freezing sliced yellow squash. We probably froze 10 bags, but have already eaten the squash in stir fry. Same with all the salsa and pickles I made from our garden harvests--everything has already been eaten!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
This is so impressive Cassie! You must have a very green thumb:) It was a wonderful harvest. Thank you for sharing this video.

Ask a Question