Elephant's foot watering

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
I'd like to know what's the best watering amount for 50 cm elephant's foot in each 14 days. our room temperature is between 25 to 35 centigrade? my watering program is around 350 milliliters in each 14 days. The bulbous stem wrinkles increased recently and it has became smaller than before.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-07-12 at 9.09.25 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-07-12 at 9.09.25 PM.jpeg
    60.2 KB · Views: 9
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-07-12 at 9.22.23 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-07-12 at 9.22.23 PM.jpeg
    83.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Hello!
I don't think these cuties should be on a watering program. When you water, make sure to saturate it (and that the soil has very good drainage) and then let it dry completely between waterings. You might be watering every 3 to 4 weeks depending on the temperature and light it is receiving. Wrinkling might be a sign that it is not getting enough moisture. You can increase the water until the trunk repairs itself.

Hope this helps!

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Hello!
I don't think these cuties should be on a watering program. When you water, make sure to saturate it (and that the soil has very good drainage) and then let it dry completely between waterings. You might be watering every 3 to 4 weeks depending on the temperature and light it is receiving. Wrinkling might be a sign that it is not getting enough moisture. You can increase the water until the trunk repairs itself.

Hope this helps!
Hi
Thanks a lot

Ask a Question