Duranta Erecta Sky Flower Golden dew drop Geisher gurl saphire, my brush shrub

fishycomics

Big Apple
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 10
Country
United States
It's a shrub. My first time I saw this was in a Home depot, Wal-Mart, we were walking in to look for something eye-catching for the Butterflies (Us), $20.00 at the time, shaped as a little tree. we stared at it, thought about it, got one, and said why not go get another one, we did later on, the shrub grew nicely, and started flowering, , I said how hard is this to cut the stem and grow one. This video you see how easy it is to plant

In this video you see the outcome in a few months time as well the first one I talked about

Here I show my stem I cut, and how it grew in a years time, I used a recycled bottle and simply allow time to take its course

As I shared what I like to do, and I love hearing, what you all gots to say. I am in the North East Region and shows you can grow a tree in.....

thank you for viewing and see you on the next Post

FISH

fishycomics

Big Apple
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 10
Country
United States
Heavy storms last nite, Just noticed one of the Brushs stems has split, if left on they die, so what I did was cut them off, and potted them in wet soil, one with rooting powder, the other not, and in two months time, that is my luck, they should root.

Thanks FISH you ill get them going

fishycomics

Big Apple
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 10
Country
United States
Just happy to see two awesome branches grow. Sun today so I am sure that rain will make it grow, even more, the two broken branches, are holding or are they, and the one I again started is it rooting. over the SUmmer I will know

Ask a Question