Dreams........strangest kind of fiction......or is it more........

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I'm not one who is normally subjected to the rem area of the dream world, but the past 2 nights have been out of the Twilight Zone. Friday night.......I had to save my wife from flying, TALKING penguins flying an airplane.......and last night, I dreamed that we "hit" the Florida Lotto, went to Tallahassee and was awarded an OLD Dodge Caravan that had a litter of kittens in it. Where's Daniel when you need him.......

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
I do a little stock market buying/selling from time to time. An interesting coincidence or something else. About 3 weeks ago I dreamed about buying in a company named Borgwarner. When I got out of bed had to look up what the company was, American worldwide automotive industry components and parts supplier. Not a sector I buy in, then the other day I see in the news.
Auto supplier BorgWarner to buy Delphi Technologies in $3.3 billion all-stock deal

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
I do a little stock market buying/selling from time to time. An interesting coincidence or something else. About 3 weeks ago I dreamed about buying in a company named Borgwarner. When I got out of bed had to look up what the company was, American worldwide automotive industry components and parts supplier. Not a sector I buy in, then the other day I see in the news.
Auto supplier BorgWarner to buy Delphi Technologies in $3.3 billion all-stock deal
That's spooky

Ask a Question