Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I really wish I could have this in my garden :LOL:

This Man Turned A 100-Foot Hedge Into A Dragon

enhanced-buzz-wide-18966-1400756109-15.jpg

Reaction score
That's such a beautiful piece of work! This man obviously has a lot time on his hands, as well as an exceptional talent and creativity that can match that! Beautiful piece of art! Wish I had the vision to take things to that level... with my future house and garden, hehehe

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
There must have been a long period where it just looked like a badly cut hedge... like you say, he must have had vision!

Reaction score
He worked on it for a long time and hung in there during the times when it looked bad and awkward. That's an amazing amount of commitment and discipline.

Reaction score
I would love to have that in my yard but only if the man trimming it comes as a part of the package! I don't have the time or energy to devote to something that clearly needs a lot of maintenance.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Oh, my gosh! That is amazing! Just imagine what it would take to even grow a hedge that size let alone "sculpt" it into such a large topiary. This guy really has vision! It would be really cool to see something like that in a living green sculpture garden. I suppose if you used vines you could grow enough greenery fast enough.

Reaction score
What a beautiful addition to this man's yard!! I know it took a lot of patience to achieve this piece of art, but once it is created it would take very little maintenance. Just the occasional trimming of new growth. My Mom used to sculpt bushes into animals, ect and I always envied her vision and creativity. She would also make wire forms to grow vines on. People would always stop to see her creations and she was always happy to give them the tour of our front and back yard.

Ask a Question