Domino effect......Corona "style"......

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
In my neck of the woods, not only is there shortages and store rationing of toilet paper (has eased up a tad) , rubbing alcohol (still extinct), disinfectant wipes (still extinct), ect., BUT.......trying to find seed starting soil mix. all manner of canning supplies (EVEN at our local WallyWorlds), herb seeds (especially medicinal herbs), ect., ect......is like trying to find hen's teeth. No longer is there such a thing as one stop shopping for gardening needs. My bride worked up a big order today from a large online seed supplier and before finalizing the order a notice of shipping delays of 2+ weeks flashed on the screen. So, needless to say, that order was deleted. Thankful for eBay coming to the rescue.....AGAIN.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
In my neck of the woods, not only is there shortages and store rationing of toilet paper (has eased up a tad) , rubbing alcohol (still extinct), disinfectant wipes (still extinct), ect., BUT.......trying to find seed starting soil mix. all manner of canning supplies (EVEN at our local WallyWorlds), herb seeds (especially medicinal herbs), ect., ect......is like trying to find hen's teeth. No longer is there such a thing as one stop shopping for gardening needs. My bride worked up a big order today from a large online seed supplier and before finalizing the order a notice of shipping delays of 2+ weeks flashed on the screen. So, needless to say, that order was deleted. Thankful for eBay coming to the rescue.....AGAIN.

Gotta love free market. When the tp dissappeared up here I went to my janitorial supplier and bought a small box for 75 bucks. And to think that when it was first introduced, the company went out of business because people hoarded it up to make writing paper. I would love to see some examples of that paper in a museum or something.

Ask a Question