Dog treats....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I always try to find fishy treats for the dogs, but when I manage to find them they cost a bomb, and I'm not sure they really have enough fish in them anyway, so I decided to make some myself....
As soon as I opened the tin of pilchards in brine, I had the attention of the proposed recipients !!

I mixed up the fish with some flour, rolled oats, olive oil and water and turned it into marbles....

They think these treats will do fine :joyful:

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I always try to find fishy treats for the dogs, but when I manage to find them they cost a bomb, and I'm not sure they really have enough fish in them anyway, so I decided to make some myself....
As soon as I opened the tin of pilchards in brine, I had the attention of the proposed recipients !!

Got my attention too, they were lovely :giggle:

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
I have to be careful how much to give them but used to bake liver until it was dry. They loved them of course but the house smelled of liver. :)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have to be careful how much to give them but used to bake liver until it was dry. They loved them of course but the house smelled of liver. :)
All dogs love liver, but you do have to be especially careful ... it gives them the runs :oops:

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Bron and I no longer have a cat but still spend a fortune every week feeding all the wildlife and cats that come from miles away.

Can I please suggest a really good treat for a dog; "CRIMINALS LEGS".

Kind regards, Colin.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
I would buy my boys the hard dog biscuits, the kind good for their teeth. Would use them in training sessions, of find it games. I could scrap the biscuit on my shoe and shuffle around the yard , then hide one . release him from a sit stay to go find it. He loved that game. There is also that hard rubber dog toy , called Kong, its usually red. Has a hole at the top, can shove biscuits in there and they worked for a good 20 mins getting them all out.

Ask a Question