Does anyone know this seed company?

Reaction score
Country
United States
I found a seed company online called Oro Seeds - out of Serbia. Didn't realize they were out of Serbia at first. The pictures on their page were gorgeous and I started clicking on "add to cart" looking at all these gorgeous veggies then realized it looked kinda sketchy. There's no online security stuff at the bottom of the page, and there's only an email for the person. Not one word about it online anywhere except for the actual website. Anyone order from there? Did it work out and did you get what you ordered? Thanks for any help!!! I just don't want to get bamboozled. :)

Reaction score
Country
Serbia
I found a seed company online called Oro Seeds - out of Serbia. Didn't realize they were out of Serbia at first. The pictures on their page were gorgeous and I started clicking on "add to cart" looking at all these gorgeous veggies then realized it looked kinda sketchy. There's no online security stuff at the bottom of the page, and there's only an email for the person. Not one word about it online anywhere except for the actual website. Anyone order from there? Did it work out and did you get what you ordered? Thanks for any help!!! I just don't want to get bamboozled. :)
Everything is OK with Oro Seeds, I recommend them. Communication is vIa email or via phone (only information)
Telefon za opšte informacije: 065 882 6166 ( Na telefon ne primamo porudzbine )
0038165 882 6166
Everything is very well explained on their web site (not found in English)

Ask a Question