Do you have an unusual garden?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all! My name is Nia, I've just finished my journalism training and I am doing a work experience placement at Kennedy News and Media, who write for the national newspapers, websites and magazines.

I am hoping to do a story on an unusual garden. There's a lot of serious news out there at the moment but I thought a story like this may be something to put a smile on people's faces.

Does anyone on here have an unusual garden and would be willing to have a quick chat over the phone please, or know anyone that has one? I'd love to see your photographs too!

My contact details are 0161 697 4266 and my email address is (e-mail address removed) or you can also get me at (e-mail address removed) this week.

Many thanks in advance - your time is much appreciated!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome.

There are a lot of peop;e on this board who have what you might call unusual gardens. they're quite happy sharing photos with each other on this board.
I'm not so sure how many would want to share with a wider audience.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Sean.

Thanks for your response. I understand, would it please be possible for my post to be made public, and those that are happy to share their gardens with a wider audience could then get in touch with me?

Thanks again.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Nia,

We don't normally allow posts like this on the forum, but as a bit of an experiment, let's see how this one goes. Your post is publicly visible on the forum so that any forum member can contact you if they wish to share their story/photos.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
"unusual" is subjective. we don't know in your mind what you find unusual. you may look at my gardens in a thread on this site. Titled Welcome to Esther's gardens. you can determine if unusual or not.

Also for public, my You tube channel is Estherredstar. to see lots of videos and slides of my garden over the years.

Ask a Question