Do you believe in ghosts, spirits and the like?

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Greetings friends! I know I'm asking a very off topic question. I will not judge your point of view. I just really want to know your views on this and I respect everyone’s point of view, to each his own they say. I’m just really curious about what other people have to say. I do believe in the unseen, I know the world is mysterious enough to know everything in this Earth whether seen or unseen so I believe there are unseen beings living amongst us.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Seen and heard a few things that I can't explain :eek:

Reaction score
I have repeatedly heard persons that are close to me saying that they've seen ghosts or experience strange happenings but i can't say i've ever had any such experiences.

Reaction score
There are so many mysteries in the universe. So many unanswered questions. All we can say is that we can see the affects of things that can't be explained

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
If there are ghosts, where are all the Dinosaur ones?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I do believe because I have experienced it. I lived in a house once and refused to sleep in the master bedroom. It really creeper me out and I had no idea why. There were also a bunch of kids drawings in the cupboard in the bathroom that always caught my eye when I opened it. I would just stare at them. I would even hear my then boyfriend call out my name from the living room very vividly when he was not even there. I later found out that a family had been killed in the house when a news reporter came knocking on my front door to cover the execution of the murderer. Needless to say we moved out of the house quickly after that!

Ask a Question