Do yall love frying up your vegetables when you harvest? :)

Reaction score
Country
United States
i especially, love harvest time to fry up some green tomatoes, squash and zucchini . It's so much fun growing an trying also new varieties in recipes. If so, what do yall love fried that you suggest fried okra is amazingly delicious. I love fried vegetables or even some ideas for the air fryer would be great.

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Fry bitter gourd with potatoes and salt and make stir fry out of that
You can add coriander at the end
Tastes great with rice and lentils

Meadowlark

No N-P-K Required
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
old zone 8b/new zone 9a
Country
United States
Fried new potatoes with onions...that's hard to beat. Crookneck, zucchini, and onions fresh picked and stir fried are very tasty. My favorite has to be fried okra.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Fry bitter gourd with potatoes and salt and make stir fry out of that
You can add coriander at the end
Tastes great with rice and lentils
Sounds very cool I've grown gourd one time. I never tasted a bitter gourd fried sounds like something I would like to try maybe next coming up. I would like to find one variety of gourd. that's awesome for slicing up an then battering and coating.
Gourd with potatoes though sounds good. I've tasted gourd one time, when I grew it before but I never thought of frying it. Oh rice and lentis interesting do you have any experience with growing rice?

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Sounds very cool I've grown gourd one time. I never tasted a bitter gourd fried sounds like something I would like to try maybe next coming up. I would like to find one variety of gourd. that's awesome for slicing up an then battering and coating.
Gourd with potatoes though sounds good. I've tasted gourd one time, when I grew it before but I never thought of frying it. Oh rice and lentis interesting do you have any experience with growing rice?
>Growing rice

I don't know anything about growing rice
Lol

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
I like making Zucchini fritters , sauteed in good olive oil. Or new potatoes sliced and sauteed in goose fat.
Our tomato favorite is thick slices of tomato simmered in some butter with some thyme and a good pouring of heavy cream around them served on pasta.
Butternut squash in cubes, sauteed in olive oil, with some pine nuts and goat cheese, again over pasta.
And soup. Apple Butternut squash soup.
Getting into braised cabbage recently, love it, and good for you.

Ask a Question