Do any of you know about bio-intensive fish vegetable gardens?

Reaction score
Like explained at this site? http://www.growseed.org/growingpower.html

I would love to do this! We have a lot of discussions about becoming more self sufficient and this system take care of it all. You grow your protien and veggies together and with very little electricity. I saw another video before (sadly can't find it) where they showed how they place the compost and the heat from it is the only heat they needed even in the winter!

So what do you think? Do you know anything about it or know anyone who has done it!

I saw another video that shows how to do this with an old underground pool. These people did it in Arizona! What a great idea!

Reaction score
I am very interested in aquaponics. I really would like to set up a system with tilapia. I am reading up on the ideas online and offline. I really just have to convince hubby to go along with me on it. I am afraid it is on the back burner at the moment because we are swamped as it is right now.

Ask a Question