Disappointed coons

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
For the first time in 3 years I finally have a fair crop of peaches which I have so far been able to keep the coons out of. Here are a few pics of the trees that are ready to pick.
IMG_0035.JPG
IMG_0036.JPG
IMG_0037.JPG
IMG_0040.JPG
IMG_0038.JPG

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Good crop Chuck :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Wow! I know your feeling 'cause these sort of things happen in my garden too but not peaches (lol)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
They look super delicious!!!:D I love peaches, they're one of the most delicious fruits. My parents have a peach tree in their garden, but it's still very small.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b/ 8a
Country
United States
Inquiring minds want to know how you bested the coons! I have some critters who seemed to enjoy my patio peach

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Inquiring minds want to know how you bested the coons! I have some critters who seemed to enjoy my patio peach
If I explained how I did it PETA would have satellite trucks all the way up my 300 yard driveway, microphones in my face, a camera behind every tree and federal cops with handcuffs salivating. I will give a few hints though. Thomas Edison--------------Griz----------------------marshmellows--------------molasses---------------------insulators--------------------bare wire

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b/ 8a
Country
United States
If I explained how I did it PETA would have satellite trucks all the way up my 300 yard driveway, microphones in my face, a camera behind every tree and federal cops with handcuffs salivating. I will give a few hints though. Thomas Edison--------------Griz----------------------marshmellows--------------molasses---------------------insulators--------------------bare wire
Lol

Ask a Question