Did you listern to the science teacher in your school day's?

• Thread starter Peace perfect peace
  • Start date
P

Peace perfect peace

Greetings all,
Well ive been trying to do what i thought i'd do this morning (preper) some rough border for next years planting etc,
But as im sure most gardeners will agree you start but end up doing something else,
Ie ive just wired 6 out door lights along the rose archway, (she who must be obeyed said this was a do now job)

So im back indoors for a mid day snack and an Asprin, (I wonder why ive a head ache :D)

Anyway as i was opening the Asprin bottle i thought to myself about the time my wife found a few plastic strips that once did hold Asprin in the greenhouse waste bin, she got very concerned and asked me how long i'd been pumping these pills into my body ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When i told her i had'nt i use them for the verious greenhouse work such as a solution for taking cuttings, ie dipping the fresh cut cutting into a paste made from crushed Asprin and water, to both seal the cut and Asprin contains Salicylic Acid and as most plants have a small amount of this acid anyway the extra added by spray or watering can once a week helps the plants immune system fight off insect attacks etc and also the plants are stronger and larger,
So if you put 2 Asprin into 4 gallon of water mix well and spray or water your plants , Once a week you'll see a much healthy and insect free plant growing,

Also keep your cut house flower display lasting longer by using distiled water and disolved asprin in the water, it seals the flower stems hormone system and prelongs the plants dying system,

Oh and the plants wont complain of head- aches (unless they have a wife like mine) :headphone:

Ask a Question