Diagnosis for my Plant

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi, this is my first plant ever and I was wondering what these marks mean? Its a honeydew plant and currently in its second week. I have about 3 leaves that have weird mark.
IMG_4379.JPG
IMG_4380.JPG
IMG_4381.JPG
IMG_4382.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hi, this is my first plant ever and I was wondering what these marks mean? Its a honeydew plant and currently in its second week. I have about 3 leaves that have weird mark. View attachment 13934 View attachment 13935 View attachment 13936 View attachment 13937
Those little crooked white lines are from leaf miners. They are unsightly but don't do much harm unless SEVERELY affected. Once they are there about the only thing that will get rid of them is spinosad and even that will take numerous applications. Usually they don't do enough damage to worry about.

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Like @Chuck said those are miner leafs and the only real time you can get rid of them is when the fall to the ground and pupate. Just turning the earth in autumn or winter will force them deeper into the ground and not allow them to emerge.

Ask a Question