Designing/gardening for a wedding

Reaction score
A friend of mine has a daughter who just got engaged and has asked if they can have the wedding in her beautiful backyard. I think it already looks great, but of course she's freaking out and doesn't think it's good enough. She wants to change things for this upcoming spring so that it's 'perfect' and I'm sure it'll look even more stunning than it already does.

Are you proud enough of your backyard or garden, etc, that you would happily host an event there for all to see? Or would you want to do some more work to it first?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
OMG, in order to have an event like that in my backyard it would take a team of people from one of those reality makeover shows, lol! My aunt and I battle over what should be done periodically, but I am planning a big surprise and everyone will just have to live with it!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It's a lovely idea to have a wedding in a garden:D . I'm not sure if my garden would be big enough though. And my parents cut down almost all trees so it looks quite ugly:mad: . I'd prefer to go to a park.
This looks so lovely:
gardenwedding.jpg

And here is a link with some useful tips: http://www.intimateweddings.com/blog/tips-for-a-garden-wedding-ceremony/

Ask a Question