Decorating with plants

Reaction score
Do you actually decorate your home with indoor plants?

Or do you just fit them in where ever they can live successfully (like near windows)?

Do you choose flowering plants based on the colors in the room you envision them ever?

Reaction score
I have plants and flowers in every room in my house. A lot of my house is windows so I can put them anywhere. I love to put fresh cut flowers everywhere too. I think that plants add a great addition to any room, sometimes they are a great conversation piece and sometimes they just add a little soothing ambiance to a room too. Most of my plants that are indoors are not flowering though I save those for outside.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I keep my miniature roses on a windowsill, because I know that they need a lot of sunlight.
But whenever they bloom, I cut the flowers and I put them in tiny vases, they look really lovely. During summer, I always have a few vases like this on my table and near my bed:D

Ask a Question