Dandelions on my lawn

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Hello everyone,

I'm new here on this forum because i have a question about a growing concern of mine.
Since a week, lots of dandelions have been popping up on my lawn. It's not the time of year for these weeds, so i thought it was kind of strange.

My neighbour, who is a professional gardener, gave me this product he uses for his job. After I read the instructions, I found out that this product can only be used by professionals. Now my question for this forum is: can I safely use this product for my garden if I follow the instructions? I am talking about this product: https://www.environmentalscience.bayer.be/Maitrise-Vegetation/Produits/Pistol-Flex

I really hope you people can help me, because i really don't want to ruin my lawn.

Thank you!

kind regards from the netherlands!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 8 B 15-20 F -9.4 -6.7c
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there and welcome. Firstly you must check that this weed killer is a selective herbicide for use on grassland areas only, if it is not then do not use on your lawn.If it is a selective herbicide for use on lawns then follow instructions with care, there are many good selective herbicide products available in both granular and liquid form.

Ask a Question