Dahlia's from the flower farm

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Glimpse into some of last years collection of dahlia's.
Excited to see what this year will bring!

LAUREN MICHELLE

laurenmichelle.jpg

NEON SPLENDOR

mimo-large-orange-mango-madness.jpg

SNOWBOUND

snowbound-dahlia.jpg

JASON MATTHEW

jason-matthew.jpg

berry-dahlias.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
With all the beautiful colours that flowers can provide there is still something to be said about a plain white flower like 'Snowbound', it looks stunning! :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
With all the beautiful colours that flowers can provide there is still something to be said about a plain white flower like 'Snowbound', it looks stunning! :)

I agree about the understated elegance of the the "plain" white dahlia, Snowbound. White dahlias seem to bring together the beauty of all the various colors of the the other dahlias, whether in a bouquet or while blossoming out in the garden nestled among other flowers. Actually some of my favorite arrangements are the simple all white bunches. Do you, or anyone else, have white flowers in your garden?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I didn't have any white flowers in my garden until two years ago but I'm gradually introducing them. The Lupins below put on a great display but sadly they don't bloom for very long.

View attachment 5235

Oh, thanks for sharing your beautiful white Lupins. Honestly, I can not recall, if we have grown this variety in the past. I will have to ask my mother tonight!

I agree with you about how sometimes certain flowers sadly only bloom for so long! I guess this is why we all try to plan accordingly to keep our gardens and flower bouquets thriving through out the season!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
All your dahlias are absolutely gorgeous!!! They look like art pieces. The first one is the prettiest, I love its symmetry.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Those are beautiful flowers. Dahlias are fussy. They need a cooler climate. I have tried growing them but have not been successful.

Reaction score
God, I loved the close-ups of your dahlias!!!!!!!!!!1 They are gorgeous, they look so pretty from a distance, but they look completely amazing from close! So beautiful, what a beautiful and perfect designs of those petals, I can only think but ''perfection'' when I see them. So beautiful! I might never have the chance to grow those, but I am glad to see how beautiful they can be.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Pandora, your dahlias are just beautiful. I'm looking forward to seeing what your new season brings too. :);)(y)

I had a lovely red one with open leaves and a yellow centre but I seem to have lost it. It was just perfect, too, in my red and yellow garden. :(
I didn't lift them up and store them like I should. The first year I got away with it but doesn't seem to have worked the next season.If I try again I'll try harder.:X3: (not sure what that face signifies but it looks like a trying-hard face to me).
I actually do have some bulb baskets so I could try that. That shouldn't be too hard. Has any one used them? I'd love to know if they are a good idea or a gimmick.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Pandora, your dahlias are just beautiful. I'm looking forward to seeing what your new season brings too. :);)(y)

I had a lovely red one with open leaves and a yellow centre but I seem to have lost it. It was just perfect, too, in my red and yellow garden. :(
I didn't lift them up and store them like I should. The first year I got away with it but doesn't seem to have worked the next season.If I try again I'll try harder.:X3: (not sure what that face signifies but it looks like a trying-hard face to me).
I actually do have some bulb baskets so I could try that. That shouldn't be too hard. Has any one used them? I'd love to know if they are a good idea or a gimmick.

That emoticon is far from what you want to express. I just checked it is supposed to depict a smoochy kiss (lol)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Thanks for the compliments everyone! This seasons dahlia have just starting popping in the last week or so. I will post some images later. Meanwhile, here is another image of a dahlia bouquet on the flower cart from last season that I already have easy access to on my laptop.

dahlias-018a.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thanks for the compliments everyone! This seasons dahlia have just starting popping in the last week or so. I will post some images later. Meanwhile, here is another image of a dahlia bouquet on the flower cart from last season that I already have easy access to on my laptop.

dahlias-018a.jpg
It's a gorgeous bouquet. I like this combination of pink, orange and white:) All those colors look surprisingly lovely together.
I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures of your beautiful dahlias:)

Ask a Question